Terms & Conditions
The Everydine Rewards Card can only be used by the cardholder and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The loyalty cards are issued by and remain the property of Maxwell’s Group of Restaurants.
- Maxwell’s Restaurants Group reserve the right at any time and with notice to terminate the scheme or alter the terms & conditions set out on this document
- On reasonable grounds, to withdraw or cancel loyalty cards or points collected through abuse of card
- The loyalty card is for use by the registered person only and cannot be transferred or sold to another party
- Only one card per table to be used per transaction at anytime.
- The card must be produced at the time of purchase to earn loyalty credit.
- Loyalty value is rewarded on full priced items only.
- Everydine rewards are not valid in conjunction with any other special offer, discount promotion, or set menu.
- A reward 10% will be awarded for every £1 you spend. Value on card only redeemable once a minimum amount of £10 has been collected.
- Management of the scheme may from time to time offer bonus points on selected promotional items.
- Monetary value cannot be redeemed for cash at anytime and no change can be given.
- If card is inactive for 12 months, all reward points accumulated on the card will expire.
- The maximum value that can be earned per transaction is set at £25. Certain restrictions apply.